Kennedy & Danielle | Mission Creek Park Engagement




Oh, how we LOVE this adorable couple...and yes, they are absolutely ADORABLE!  Kennedy & Danielle won our Engagement contest a while back with their AMAZING proposal story.  Here is their winning proposal (written by Danielle) :

"I was quite nervous and a little scared for my 30th birthday, needless to say it ended up being the best birthday ever and a great way to kick off the 30's! My boyfriend had planned a scavenger hunt for the afternoon and had down played it all as just something to occupy our time until the dinner plans we had that evening. We spent the afternoon going to various places around Kelowna, me getting to open the next envelope each time I finished the task at hand. The last riddle that I had to figure out placed us at the overhead bridge by Parkinson Rec Centre. He then pulled one last envelope out of his jacket, as well as a box...each had a question mark drawn on them and I was instructed to only pick one! Usually I would of course go straight for the box, but for some reason, I chose the envelope. The envelope contained several lines that detailed how much and why he loves me. Very cute, but secretly I had wished it contained only just four little words! He then asked if I saw all the cars passing by, confused I said "yeah" it was then he got down on one knee and said "just like the cars passing by, life just goes by so quick, and I don't want to wait another minute to ask you to my wife" .... I jumped up and down and said yes and the nice homeless person also congratulated us at the same time! Later I asked "what would of happened if I chose the box" ... He let me open it and in it was a little piece of paper that said "you should of chose the envelope!" He was leaving it up to fate/chance whether to ask me that day or wait for a different occasion! Sure glad I chose that envelope!"

Like I said...ADORABLE! Enjoy some of our fav images from their Mission Creek Park Engagement Session...Congratulations you guys :)











 










And here's a blooper...silly puppies!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Photographers

Brad & Cassandra...We are two photographers in love...with each other, with our family & friends, with LIFE! Bringing modern and traditional wedding photography together...with our true passion for love and photography, we strive to capture those amazing moments of your wedding day creatively and candidly to last a lifetime.