My Sweet Men...Am I Lucky Or What??!!

Here they are...the amazing men in my life :)  I really wanted to do some family photos this year for Christmas, and I also really wanted snow in the photos...and the Okanagan weather just wasn't cooperating.  So we decided to do our family photos when we went waayyyy up the mountain for our family Christmas tree hunt.  All was good, except for the cold wind up there on that mountain, so our family photos turned into photos of my guys...because by the time I joined into the photos, smiles turned into grumpy faces, which wasn't exactly what I was going for for our family photos.  So, round two of our family photos will hopefully include all of us...and maybe before Christmas too!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Photographers

Brad & Cassandra...We are two photographers in love...with each other, with our family & friends, with LIFE! Bringing modern and traditional wedding photography together...with our true passion for love and photography, we strive to capture those amazing moments of your wedding day creatively and candidly to last a lifetime.