Jessie & Bella - Grad Equine Session

These two must be the most photogenic duo EVER!  Jessie & I met quite a few years ago through the horse world...we competed together at the Peachland Riding Club and I was also the club photographer. Jessie later competed in Little Britches and High School Rodeos...she was always one of my favourite riders to photograph...an amazing rider, competitive, always looked great along with all of her horses and has to be one of the sweetest people I know.  This spring, Jessie graduated, and when I saw her in her grad dress, I knew I just HAD to photograph Jessie with her palomino beauty.  I was so excited when Jessie agreed to be my "model" and we had a great session.  We timed the session perfectly, as the clouds quickly rolled in soon after we finished and Kelowna got the worst thunderstorm in history!  Jessie & Bella are now in Montana with a university scholarship...we wish you the best of luck and we are so proud of you Jessie!!






 


  







  












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Photographers

Brad & Cassandra...We are two photographers in love...with each other, with our family & friends, with LIFE! Bringing modern and traditional wedding photography together...with our true passion for love and photography, we strive to capture those amazing moments of your wedding day creatively and candidly to last a lifetime.